目前分類:飛行記事Duty Affairs (98)
- Oct 21 Thu 2010 20:20
上週飛舊金山的特殊任務 A Special Errand in SFO Last Week
- Oct 05 Tue 2010 23:16
十月班表總算搞定 Oct Roster Is Finally All Set
換班完成後班表 After-swap Roster
- Aug 27 Fri 2010 01:23
飛約翰尼斯堡就是來吃吃喝喝 JNB Is So Relaxing and Delicious
- Aug 20 Fri 2010 01:57
和好同事Alan一起做紐約班 Operating JFK Flt with Alan
- Aug 09 Mon 2010 22:55
八月行程出爐! Come Have A Look at My August Schedule
八月班表出爐囉! My August roster is released.
- Aug 09 Mon 2010 18:13
和麻吉同事飛奧克蘭班 Flying to AKL with Best Colleagues
- Jul 27 Tue 2010 19:34
快來看韓國仁川知名的「松島新都」 The Famous New Songdo City in Incheon,Korea
- Jul 23 Fri 2010 16:23
新加坡班一定要帶川貝枇杷潤喉糖 Be Sure to Bring Ninjiom Herbal Candies for SIN Flight
在機上工作時,我們組員們得試著控制好脾氣並隨時注意說話的音量,以展現出專業的一面。不過,也會有些例外情況會讓我們情緒失控的時侯。
When working in-flight, we cabin crews need to try our best to rein in our tempers and keep our voice in check from time to time in order to show our professional images. Well, there are still some exceptional situations that will trigger outbursts.
- Jul 12 Mon 2010 13:51
七月班表千呼萬喚始出來 July Roster Is Finally Out
- Jun 25 Fri 2010 06:55
超省、超舒服的巴林四天班 The Super Frugal & Comfortable 4-Day Bahrain Flight
- Jun 13 Sun 2010 20:15
西方人的賀卡真的很不一樣 How Special Are the Westerners' Greeting Cards
西方國家的超市不只有賣蔬果雜貨而已,連各類的賀卡都擺上架。
No only can you find groceries in the supermarkets of western countries, but greeting cards are laid out in there as well.
- Jun 10 Thu 2010 08:04
第一次的舊金山班,恐怖又難忘喔! My First SFO Flight, Horrible and Memorable
- May 18 Tue 2010 11:48
Kiwi不一定指奇異果喔 Kiwi Don't Always Mean Kiwi Fruits
在紐西蘭,如果有人告訴你,他剛剛看見kiwi蹦蹦跳跳地跑開,他可不是在說笑話喔。那個人口中所說的kiwi並非我們眾所皆知果肉呈金黃色或綠色,且果皮為毛茸茸咖啡色的「奇異果」,而指紐西蘭特有的「奇異鳥」。
When in New Zealand , if someone tells you that he just saw a kiwi hopping away, he was not joking. The kiwi he mentioned was not the fruit with golden or green flesh and brown hairy skin known to everyone but a bird endemic to New Zealand .
- May 07 Fri 2010 14:02
上週的墨爾本班 The Melbourne Flight I Operated Last Week
這次飛墨爾本因為只有短暫停留的關係,並沒有參加任何特別的旅遊行程,而只有選擇在飯店附近小晃一下,還去當地的電影院看了場電影。
Without taking part in any special tour due to the short stay in Melbourne , I chose to do some small outings in the neighborhood of my hotel and to see a movie in a local movie theater.
- Apr 08 Thu 2010 16:09
四月班表很紐澳風 Many Australian & New Zealand Flts in April
這個月對我來說是個「黃金月」,因為班表上大部份都是中長班較多。
This month is a golden month to me, for I’m mostly rostered with mid to long haul flights.
- Mar 28 Sun 2010 02:13
二度回到溫哥華 Second Time Back to Vancouver
- Mar 24 Wed 2010 00:15
謎底公佈囉! Let's See the Results
不知道是我找的題目太簡單,還是格友們太聰明,三兩下不到一天的時間,答案就被猜出來了啦!
I really have no idea why the answers were so easily worked out in just one day. Is it because the questions are so uncomplicated or these cyber friends are too smart?
- Mar 23 Tue 2010 12:45
外站新發現--猜一猜1 What the Hell Is This-1?
外站的超市對我來說通常是必逛的地方之一,因為它們是很棒的「殺時間」的地點,而且在裡頭也可發掘到許多新奇的玩意兒。
The out-port supermarkets are one of the must-visit places to me since they are great “time-killing” spots, and where a number of novel stuff can be discovered.
- Mar 17 Wed 2010 03:46
屎登拜被抓504東京Long Stay,超幸運啦! So Lucky to Be Called 504 Tokyo Long Stay!
飛這次搶手的東京long stay前,我真的等了好久都沒有被公司排到這班。但誰也料想不到這班竟然是在我這回的待命期間被抓飛的。
I’d been waiting for quite a while to be rostered to operate the hot flight of NRT long stay before I finally got one. But no one could have predicted that I actually chanced upon this opportunity to fly it from my last standby.
- Mar 08 Mon 2010 20:18
首度商務艙服務經驗談 My first J-Class Service Experience
第一次打商務艙的感想是~~其實商務艙並沒有想像中的難做。
In my opinion, different from what I had imagined, Business Class was not so difficult to work in.